Pick your Adventure
Meet the Guides for your Journey
Discover & Adapt
When it was Fairy Number Twelve’s turn to make a wonderful wish for Sleeping Beauty, the poor girl had already been cursed. Instead of her oh-so-magical wish, she used her powers to turn certain tragedy into a long slumber – and a happy end. Reality forms our decisions.
- An ideal solution is not always the right one
- We look at your situation and adjust our approach
- Your happy end is a tailored response to your needs
Play & Build
Peter is as close to a benevolent fairy as a real human can be. He is playfully testing boundaries, giving all things a curious look, and he’s never shy to take a risk. If he falls, he gets up again and forgets about it as soon as he goes to sleep, only to try again the next day.
- We push the boundaries of what’s possible
- We take risks for you to achieve progress
- It does no good to dwell on failure
- Experiment and try again
Empower & Leave
Who doesn’t remember Mary’s bottomless handbag? But truly, here is a tale of growth: when those in her care have learned and grown, it’s time for her to go. Mary packs that marvelous bag, grabs the magical umbrella and allows her fosterlings to stand on their own two feet.
- We don’t want to create dependencies
- The goal is sustainable growth
- You are empowered to push forward
- We can help with another project now