Who we are:
fable+ is a management consultancy headquartered in Mannheim with a second office in New York. We accompany start-ups, medium businesses and large corporations go on their agile and digital transformations.
At fable+ you won’t find us wearing ties and suits: We see the world through the eyes of people who grew up with Star Wars and Harry Potter. We take full advantage of playful and magical approaches, both for our customers and amongst ourselves. Along with our playful ease, we grow rapidly, develop and evolve, with a constant eye on success.
We are known for our modern methods such as LEGO® SeriousPlay®, Co-Creation and Design Sprints. We take these concepts, “hack” them and enrich them with our mindset. “We” refers to a team committed to one another. “We” refers to a team that seeks to inspire others with crazy ideas, disruptive approaches and of course many games. We are a fast-growing company looking for bright minds to support us with curiosity, open-mindedness and a desire for the new.
- Developing software projects in an open and dynamic environment:
- You will support our IT department with your systematic approach – from inception to the finished product.
- You will contribute to all phases of the software development cycle.
- We offer a broad spectrum of tasks – from classic mobile apps and web applications to cutting edge technologies such as virtual and mixed reality.
Who are you?
- You have a degree in computer science or went through an apprenticeship in a comparable field. We are open to career changers.
- You are constantly driven by the fact that you can create something out of nothing with your computer.
- You aspire to bring the highest impact to your work.
- You are eager to constantly learn and navigate new technologies.
- You are fluent in both German and English.
If you are interested and always wanted to know what Sleeping Beauty and Peter Pan have in common with management consulting, send your application to Nils Tofahrn at firstname.lastname@example.org.